GST - Impact on Projects , Mumbai
Place: VITS Hotel, International Airport Zone, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai | City: Mumbai, India
Builders’ Association of India jointly with Consult Construction
are organizing a seminar on
GST – Impact on Projects
The structure of the Conference:-
- Projects in India are likely to get a positive dose in the form of GST which all of us are expecting to be a big game changer.
- But to what extent the game is really going to change? Will GST really benefit you? Will the profits really increase? How do you plan to negotiate with your vendors and customers considering that all base prices are going to get affected? Will your contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors pass on the benefit to you?
- A lot of projects of –
* Builders and real estate developer;
* Civil, Electrical Contractors;
* EPC contractors;
* Infrastructure Companies;
* Annual Maintenance Contract companies
will be ongoing and probably at a unique completion stage on GST rollout date. It is thus significantly important to determine the impact that GST will have on each project. What is also important is to understand is that this analysis is required to be carried out on the forecasted financials and not from historical project data.
- It is with this thought that we intend to organize a one-day seminar to address some of the critical concerns
Topics to be Covered:-
- Review of Contracts – Tax Clauses / Variation Clauses and negotiation strategies with clients
- Financial impact Analysis on live projects www.gstbuilder.com
- Dealing with the Anti-Profiteering provisions
- Transitional Provisions
- Pre-GST Planning
- Automation of Impact Analysis through Excel based Tools
- Other Matters
- Questions & Answers Session
Adv. Shailesh Sheth - 25 Years' experience in consulting, advisory and litigation practice in the field of Indirect Tax Laws
CA Rajkamal Shah - Has been in the Advisory Commissioners of Central Excise, Mumbai. He is also part of committees at Chambers of Tax Consultant, Bombay Chartered Accountants Society and Builders Association of India.
CA Jayesh Gogri - Has a vast experience in various areas of Indirect Taxes. He is a combination of a premium advisor and an academician. He specializes in all major indirect taxes such as Service Tax, Central Excise, Customs Duty and VAT and brings on board his decade-long experience.
CA Sandesh Mundra - Co-Chairman of the GST Committee at Builders' Association of India and author of several books on Indirect Tax Laws along with a regular speaker at various forums mainly dealing with issues related to the construction sector
Fees and Discounts: - Rs 2,500/- per Delegates (Including Breakfast, Study Material and Lunch) 10% Discount for members of BAI Additional 10% discount for companies having more than 2 registrations
Payment Details: -
Account Name:- Consult Construction
Bank Name:- Punjab National Bank
Current A/c:- 4452002100005650
IFSC Code:- PUNB0445200
Address:- Bodakdev Branch, Ahmedabad, Guajrat
Cheque in Favour of "Consult Construction" to be sent to
Mumbai Off. - Builders' Association of India, G-1/G-20, Commerce Center, J. Dadejee Road, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400034
Ahmedabad Off. - 304, Super Plaza, Sandesh Press Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380054